Favorite Installation Artists

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Call Noah...


 Golashes


I need a boat.  Maybe a really big boat.  It rained last night in Arizona!!! A big old gully washer.  Since it never does that anymore, I'm not sure how to act.  And I can be easily confused.  Tomorrow, we are expecting an even bigger rain event and that presents a problem.  Here's the thing.  I play Bocce Ball.  We are supposed to be having a tournament this week, but I received this email from the team leader........

"Bring your goulashes, rain is coming!  Better yet, we have decided to postpone this week's
event and start again next week".



Goulash


So, do I cook more than one of these?  She seems to want a pair.  It's hard to know what to do, isn't  it?  I think I have the answer though since I'd like to hedge my bets if I guess wrong.
I'll wear my galoshes to Bocce Ball carrying my goulashes. Hah!



I wasn't born yesterday you know. 


4 comments:

  1. I got a chuckle out of your post, thanks. Since I'm a long-time vegetarian I didn't even know there was such a thing as Goulash. You learn something everyday. I'm hoping for the rain, it's been a very dry year, even the monsoon went missing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can galoshes be used for transporting the goulash ? They might keep it hot, like hot water bottles do for water... ?

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHA! bocce ball is POSTPONED!

    invite your friends over for goulash and tell them to wear whatever foot-wear they wish, although i must say your examples are very cool looking.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arizona Skies,
    And it's pretty good too - especially with Hungarian paprika. I've turned off the watering system for a couple weeks, we have had a lot of rain up here.

    Owen!
    OMG! What a great idea! And then I would only need a spoon.

    kj,
    Rain in Arizona is a newsworthy event, like a blizzard! And bocce ball is impossible on a waterlogged court. They don't have drains, because it rarely rains, so no games. HAH! (You're not the only poet!)

    ReplyDelete