Favorite Installation Artists

Wednesday, June 3, 2009


HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Today is my birthday, my 61'st. It is also the day I choose to launch this blog that marks the arbitrary beginning of my new, retired life. Although I am far from new and certainly not retiring, the days ahead will be filled with exciting experiences entirely of my own devising. This is the perfect platform to keep up with family and friends and to populate my life with new acquaintances who are only keystrokes away.

But right now, this is my time to kick back and indulge myself. So, I'm eating a big bowl of luscious, sweet red cherries. Then out to Red Lobster later with friends followed by a swim. Really, I'm just going to hang out in the deep end on a noodle. Who in their right mind actually swims after eating a meal like that?



No comments:

Post a Comment