Favorite Installation Artists

Thursday, November 19, 2009

TESTICLE FESTIVAL

So, do I have your attention?  After seeing the ad below in Tuesday's 'Yuma Sun', I thought it was a fluke and a pretty funny one at that.  Just to satisfy my curiosity, I ran it through Google and what do you know!  Its a big deal in a lot of western states.  Figures.  Big guys on horses, carrying guns and shooting varmits would just naturally gravitate toward bull testicles, wouldn't they?  Must be a 'manly' thing.  I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around this one.  But I'm not trying very hard.



Have a Ball at the Testicle Festival


Now, these aren't just any old testicles.  No sir!  These are USDA grade bull testicles.  I am not aware of the grading guidelines.  But bigger is better.  There are formal names for this delicacy.
One is 'Rocky Mountain Oysters'.  Another is (groan) 'Montana Tendergroin'.  They taste like chicken.  Well, sure they do.  Doesn't everything?

There is apparently only one  basic recipe and here it is.  Just in case you have the odd dozen or so testicles you just don't know how to cook. Use frozen USDA Grade bull testicles.  Skin them when they are just thawing, because the membrane peels like an orange.  Hungry yet?  Marinate them in beer.  Bread them four times and then deep fry them.  Or, you could just go out to one of the festivals like the one below.  Yuma, Arizona is having one this weekend.


Warning - Some Nudity

Wow!  Bikers, boobs and bull balls.
Good Times!

And people ask me why I stay single. 


Testicle Festival from ulteriorproductions.com on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. holy shit, linda!!!

    i wish i could laugh instead of choking.

    unbelievable. too unbelievable! you've sized this one up correctly!

    love
    kj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just makes you want to shake your head, doesn't it?!
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Single sounds delightful, especially if you are surrounded by those cretins.

    That is the most disgusting thing I have heard in a long time, but I laughed how it all tastes like chicken. har har

    Love Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete